Connect with us

US Students In Italy Cause A Fire After Trying To Cooking Pasta Without Water

Food

US Students In Italy Cause A Fire After Trying To Cooking Pasta Without Water

Ensure always to follow instructions.

A group of American exchange students in Italy caused a fire when they decided to cook pasta but forgot an essential, which is WATER. La Nazione, an Italian newspaper, reported three 20-Year-Olds bought some pasta and took it back to their apartment in Florence.

Three 20-Year-Olds recently bought some pasta and took it back to their apartment in Florence.

via Markus Winkler/Unsplash

The trio reportedly intended to try their hands at cooking the typical Italian dish and went ahead with putting the pasta in a pot, ignoring every back of the box instructions and lit the stove. And since spaghetti isn’t meant to be seared, it instantly caught fire, forcing them to call firefighters. 

The trio ignored every back-of-the-box instruction and emptied the dry noodles directly into the pot.

via Irina Sergeeva/Unsplash

Spaghetti isn’t meant to be seared, so it instantly caught fire, leaving their apartment in flames.

On their arrival, the firemen, without hesitation, informed the students they didn’t know how to cook pasta. And unsurprisingly, the Italians have also responded to the incident with a combination of embarrassment for the students and smug superiority. 

Fortunately, the firefighters arrived just in time and helped quench the fire.

The Italians have since responded to the incident by being embarrassed for the students.

“Return to the USA to eat hamburgers & chips from [McDonald’s],” the Italians stated. However, to avoid making the same mistake, this group of students made this video [below] on “How To Cook The Perfect Pasta” by Gordon Ramsay will significantly be of great help. 

More in Food

To Top