Are you a high school student? On your last year? Well, that must mean you’re getting pretty excited for college! It’s a given – new environment, new friends and one step close to adulthood. It really feels like unicorns and sunshine, but those of you who’ve been to college knows one thing.
College is ANYTHING but sunshine. The studies, the grade, the juggling between life, work and study is insane. Not to mention the student loan that will possibly plague you for the rest of your life, what an exciting life. And Green Lemon found 27 tweets that completely sum up your college life.
1. Living in a mystery.
2. It’s important to mark your territory.
3. College never has enough parking space. NEVER.
4. It just reminds you why you hate people.
5. It brings your expectation level to record-level low.
6. And you can get lost at time.
7. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
8. And it helps you set priorities.
9. But also potentially causes depression, too.
10. Your brain is just focused on getting it together at this stage.
11. And you can get confused from time to time.
12. You are about to feel this tweet soon enough.
13. Well… or maybe you’re not.
14. These are old stories.
15. It teaches you to make the perfect analogy.
16. Nobody would ever ask for your HS grades anymore.
17. You have nap-deprivation, all of a sudden.
18. Your dreams are about longer than 4 years away, ma’am.
19. There are two kinds of professors:
20. You’ll become part of something bigger as well.
21. This truth.
22. You also learn to be a self-taught genius.
23. You are forced to get your scheduling right.
24. You’ve been taught you’ll change in 10 minutes.
25. As two worlds collided:
26. You’ll have teachers that look like the last boss.