30 Witty Comics With Dark Twists By Kasper

30 Witty Comics With Dark Twists By Kasper

  Published on 

We love some funny comics with original jokes that really make our sides hurt. Among so many artists who create such witty comics, Kasper is one of the most original out there. He is the author of the ‘It’s The Tie’ comic series and often takes popular and trending topics and personal experience as part of his comic.

He currently has 58.2k followers on Instagram, but his posts often get more hits than his followers! Aside from Instagram, he also posts his comics on his website. He also reveals his plans for making a Patreon account.

More info: Instagram

Among Us.

hamderkasper

Enjoy it while it lasts.

hamderkasper

Where’s Yoshi?

hamderkasper

Beethoven.

hamderkasper

Help a friend here.

hamderkasper

Kasper has always loved comics and dreamt of making some himself. He is Dutch and is very inspired by Belgian comics such as Garfield and Beetle Bailey. These are the reasons why he often makes a 4-panel comic and long-winded short stores.

Evolution.

hamderkasper

Poop button.

hamderkasper

At the mental hospital…

hamderkasper

The truth behind advertisements.

hamderkasper

His comics get so popular because they often talk about subjects that people are very familiar with. Such as this one that takes a deeper, closer look into an ad for a product that kills only 99% germs. What happens with the other 1%?

Hindsight.

hamderkasper

Need something from the trunk.

hamderkasper

A helpful hand.

hamderkasper

Not so identical twins.

hamderkasper

The cool kid.

hamderkasper

The stories are also often unpredictable. Kasper loves to imagine what if their characters had acted way outside what normal people would. Like how this bully might be a bully, but one that carefully evaluates everyone’s performance in the school’s ‘food chain.’

The pen is mightier than the sword.

hamderkasper

The Ant-Man!

hamderkasper

I hate my life.

hamderkasper

Bear with me.

hamderkasper

Lost.

hamderkasper

Some comics really teach a lot. For example, the reincarnation one talks about appreciating life. The pirate who confidently thinks he can navigate without a guide really got lost for good. And the parent who always wanted a perfect son instead of loving them as who they are.

Taking the hint.

hamderkasper

How could you?

hamderkasper

Not again!

hamderkasper

If only…

hamderkasper

Humor has also changed so much these days. As of recent years, more people are bringing up awareness not to joke about things that may be hurtful to people. Racists, sexists, and crude jokes on the LGBTQ+ community are now unwelcome.

Give me my money back.

hamderkasper

Modern art.

hamderkasper

How he got a raise.

hamderkasper

A man with a clear goal.

hamderkasper

Operation Honeypot.

hamderkasper

Baby proofing evaluation.

hamderkasper

That one lame kid.

hamderkasper

Did you have a good laugh? Or maybe at least a big exhale through your nose before you leave this page? Well, that’s what Kasper wishes his readers for, and we, too, hope you have a good day ahead!