Connect with us

Man Blew Up House In An Attempt To Kill Fly With Electrified Bug Zapper

News

Man Blew Up House In An Attempt To Kill Fly With Electrified Bug Zapper

Gas had leaked, resulting in an explosion!

A 80-Year-Old man has reportedly blew up his kitchen while trying to kill a fly that was interfering with his dinner. The man, identified as a pensioner resides in Dordogne village of Parcoul-Chenaud, North East of Bordeaux. Infuriated by the fly, the man who had taken out an electronic bug zapper ended up burning up his kitchen as a result of a gas leak.

A 80-Year-Old pensioner has blew up his kitchen while trying to kill a fly that was interfering with his dinner

Pexels

The bug zapper which appear like a tennis racquet is designed to burn down disturbing insects in a home. ‘During this incident, gas was leaking into the man’s home. The hot zapper ignited the gas, resulting into an extreme explosion. The man is indeed lucky to have get away with a burned hand after diving on the floor. But the kitchen and part of the roof is completely destroyed.’ An investigating source explained.

pixabay

The man was, however, rushed to the hospital in Libourne for treatment, of which he hasn’t been allowed to go back home until repairs are carried out. Currently, he’s residing in a local campsite and its unknown if the fly eventually escaped or got hit by the blast as well.

Nevertheless, a two-year-old Thai boy had ended up in a hospital in Bangkok with extreme burns from an electric zapper in 2007. The boy’s father had used the device to kill a mosquito in a workroom that’s filled with flammable adhesive glue on the floor.

The insect came in contact with the metallic mesh screen, and established an electrical arc – the insect got burnt instantly. After which, the little boy placed the hot zapper on the floor, ignited the glue and then the boy’s outfits.

More in News

To Top